2. Assiduously refrain from affecting a census of the expected progeny
of the barnyard fowl preceding their emergence from the sheathing
3. Individuals who inhabit domiciles constructed of a transparent,
fragile, silicious compound must avoid projecting missiles.
4. Immediately upon the absence of the domesticated carnivorous
feline, the common house rodent proceeds to engage in sportive capers.
5. It is in the realm of possibility to entice an equine member of the
animal kingdom to a source of oxidized hydrogen; however, it is not
possible to to force it to imbibe.
6. Sparkle and scintillation are not always identification for an
7. persons deficient in judgment hasten to undertake that which winged
celestials hesitate to assume responsibility.
8. It is the final bit of dried grass that, affixed to the burden
previously acquired, induces a rupture of the dorsal portion of the
9.The best loved flower in the world, if provided with a cognomen
different than that established by the Vienna code, would yet emit by
means of its essential oils and esters an aromatic effervescence
similar in all respects to that obtaining if the correct terminology were used.
we'll see what happens and if any of them can figure these out. if they can't, i think i may have to shoot myself. or them.
thanks to the grammarpolice comm for the game.